State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of September 16, 2020:
- The online Safe Travels Program is mandatory for all travelers. For questions or issues with the app, click here.
- The mandatory 14-day quarantine is required for all passengers (visitors and returning residents) arriving into the state of Hawaii on or before October 14.
- Guidelines for Pre-Travel Testing Program - beginning October 15, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine. Click here for program details.
- Facial masks are required on all islands.
Details may change at anytime. Please visit Hawaii travel resources:
City and County of Honolulu Restrictions as of September 8, 2020:
- In accordance with recent government mandates, the pool will be temporarily closed through September 24, 2020.
- Beginning Thursday, September 10, at 12:01 a.m., Oahu will be under a “Stay at Home, Work at Home” order for two weeks. All non-essential businesses will be closed.
- All City parks, recreational facilities in parks (e.g., swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds), campgrounds, and Botanical Gardens will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit Honolulu.gov.
- All beaches and State parks will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit dlnr.hawaii.gov.
- All State forest land trails will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit Hawaiitrails.hawaii.gov.
- For further details about Oahu restrictions, visit Honolulu.gov.
During this time, Park Shore Waikii will remain open. Our services and amenities have been modified as a result of the new emergency orders.
- Open Restaurants are take – out or room delivery only. Dine in will not be available during this time.
- Lulu’s Restaurant will remain closed.
- Pool Deck and Pool are closed.
- Fitness Center is closed.
Available Amenities and Services
Updated Sept 10, 2020
Please note, for the safety of our Guests and Team Members, daily housekeeping services will be limited and based on length of stay. For stays of four (4) or more nights, a mid-stay “tidy” will be conducted and this will cover replenishing your bathroom towels and removal of trash. Additional days of a full cleaning service (changing of linens, vacuum and sanitizing) are available at your request for an additional fee; this service is by appointment only and must be confirmed with the Guest Relations Manager. All services must be performed with the room vacant of any guests to maintain social distancing.
All-New Pool Experience
In accordance with recent government orders, the pool will be temporarily closed through September 24, 2020.
The limited size of our fitness center will only accommodate up to three (3) persons at any one time. Reservations are required during peak occupancy periods where demand will exceed our capacity. Please inquire with the Guest Relations Manager upon check-in if a reservation is required during your dates of stay.
In-house fitness center is open 6:00 am – 9:00 pm*. *Temporarily closed from August 27 through September 24, 2020*
*Please note the fitness center will be closed twice daily for disinfecting; this process will take up to thirty (30) minutes.
Food & Beverage
Starbucks - Open 6am - 4pm, takeout only. Conveniently located lobby level for a quick grab-n-go. Open through September 13, 2020.
Tucker & Bevvy - Open daily 7am - 4pm. Enjoy refreshing picnic food, open daily for breakfast, lunch and late afternoon snack. Takeout only.
Yoshistune Restaurant - Open for takeout daily 11am -2:30pm, 5:30p-10:30p. Serving a variety of traditional Japanese cuisine including sushi, noodle bowls and sashimi for lunch and dinner.
Lulu's Waikiki - temporarily closed until further notice.
Guest valet parking services available, charges apply.