State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of July 14, 2020:
- All travelers entering the State of Hawai‘i will be subject to the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine.
- For further details visit Hawaii Tourism Authority - Alerts, or Gohawaii.com - Alerts
City and County of Honolulu Proclamation as of August 7, 2020:
- In accordance with recent government mandates, the pool will be temporarily closed through September 4, 2020.
- For more information visit: Honolulu.gov
Available Amenities and Services
All-New Pool Experience
In accordance with recent government orders, the pool will be temporarily closed through September 4, 2020.
In-house fitness center is open 6:00 am – 9:00 pm*. To ensure our guests’ safety and to comply with social distancing guidelines, reservations may be required for use of the fitness center.
*Please note the fitness center will be closed twice daily for disinfecting; this process will take up to thirty (30) minutes.
Food & Beverage
Start the day with Starbucks and pick up refreshing picnic food from Tucker & Bevvy during the day. Open daily with modified hours and limited to takeout only.
Yoshistune Restaurant is open with limited seating and modified hours (no breakfast service at this time)