Our team is eagerly awaiting your arrival and we look forward to providing a warm welcome. By making a reservation, all guests confirm they will comply with the Safe Travels Program, State of Hawaii orders and Park Shore Waikiki policies for your safety, the safety of other guests and hotel staff.
Updated: September 16, 2021
Full Vaccination required for all Park Shore Waikiki Associates, Guests and Patrons effective October 15, 2021
- Park Shore Waikiki will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for all associates, guests and patrons effective October 15, 2021. All new and existing hotel reservations will require guests arriving on, or after October 15, 2021 to be fully vaccinated. (Vaccine age exemptions applicable).
The State of Hawaii Government Orders on traveling to Hawaii
- Individuals fully vaccinated in the United States or its Territories may enter Hawaii on domestic flights without pre-travel testing/quarantine starting the 15th day after the completion of their vaccination. All other travelers must have their negative test results from a Trusted Testing and Travel Partner within 72 hours of departing on their last leg of their trip to Hawaii. Anyone without a negative test result PRIOR to departure must quarantine for 10 days upon arrival.
- Registration with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels online system is required for all travelers to provide proof of vaccination or pre-travel testing results
- The vaccination record document must be uploaded to Safe Travels and printed out prior to departure and the traveler must have a hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawaiʻi.
- Travelers wishing to use the pre-travel test to bypass quarantine must have a negative result from a test taken from a Trusted Testing and Travel Partner no more than 72 hours BEFORE beginning the final leg of their trip. Anyone without a negative test result or U.S. vaccination PRIOR to departure must quarantine upon arrival. The negative test result must be uploaded onto Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE as information may change at any time.
Visit gohawaii.com/travel-requirements or hawaiicovid19.com/travel/ or check official websites for the most current orders prior to your arrival.
The City and County of Honolulu Orders effective September 13, 2021
- The City and County of Honolulu has issued an order declaring, customers wishing to enter Oahu restaurants, bars, gyms and other establishments will need to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test beginning September 13, 2021. See orders details here and visit oneoahu.org for additional information.
- In response to this announcement, Park Shore Waikiki has implemented a new mandatory policy requiring all associates, hotel guests and patrons to show proof of vaccination upon check-in, accessing the hotel’s facilities, dining outlets and event venues. This policy is in an effort to ensure a safe, clean and inviting environment which is at the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality.\
V2 Safe Solutions
- Park Shore Waikiki has engaged V2 Safe Solutitions, a Hawaii-based beginning to end pandemic management agency, to provide guests with a seamless experience to accuarately and efficiently navigate through the Safe Travels Hawaii requirements. LEARN MORE
What do I need to know once I'm in Hawaii? LEARN MORE
YOUR WELL BEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Updated September 8, 2021
Park Shore Waikiki will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for all associates, guests and patrons effective October 15, 2021. All new and existing hotel reservations will require guests staying through, on, or after October 15, 2021 to be fully vaccinated. (Vaccine age exemptions applicable).
Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is at the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven cleanliness standards to safeguard the well-being of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and apply to all guest rooms, public and staff-only areas.
The comprehensive strategies we are employing are rooted in industry experience, based on the latest scientific guidance, and utilize hospital-grade cleaners and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses. These strategies will be updated regularly to reflect the most current science and technology available.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Sanitizer Stations. Touch-less hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout all public, event and staff-only areas of the hotel.
- Personal Protection Equipment Required. Orders issued by the State of Hawaii mandate that masks be worn in all public areas. All unvaccinated hotel associates are required to wear face masks. Unvaccinated guests are required to wear face masks in all public areas.
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
- Training and Education. All hotel associates undergo regular training on the latest safety and cleanliness strategies.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Keeping you safe begins with keeping our valued hotel associates safe. Our dedicated COVID-19 task force has developed a multi-pronged approach to health and well-being, which stresses cleanliness and hygiene standards and regular education and training.
Our associates are equipped to handle confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases among guests and colleagues. They also understand how to identify potential health risks and are committed to working together to strictly follow all safety and cleaning protocols, which are detailed below.
- Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings are conducted regularly. Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 20-second handwashing/sanitizing guidelines.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols will be available for all guests to review.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that were present at the same time will be notified. If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, proper isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
- Guest Rooms
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants are used to clean each guest room, with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission. (Please note, for the safety of our guests and team members, daily housekeeping services are limited and not offered on short stays. For stays of 4 or more days, a full service will be conducted every 3rd day for the duration of your stay. Additional services are available at your request for an additional fee (please inquire with guest services on fee amount); this service is by appointment only and must be confirmed with the Guest Relations Manager one day prior.
- Guests are encouraged to use mobile keys where available. In the event of key card usage, all guest keys will be disinfected via UVC light treatment.
- Public Areas
- We utilize EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including:
- Elevator cabs
- Public restrooms
- Pool areas
- Fitness center
- All high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be wiped down with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants.
- All guest touch points are sanitized after each transaction including credit cards devices (where applicable) pens, registration countertops and room key cards.
- Touch-less hand sanitizer stations are located in key areas throughout our hotel including hotel entrance, front desk, meeting room landings and elevator landings.
- Pool furniture will be cleaned using EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants and chaise lounges are cleaned and covered after each use to identify cleaning has been completed.
- We utilize EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including:
- Meetings & Events
- Prior to commencement of any meeting or event, EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants are utilized on all areas.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at all entry points in meeting spaces.
- Breaks are staggered to minimize group sizes.
- Safety protocol reviews with meeting and event planners will be conducted prior to any event to ensure adherence to our rigorous policies.
- Fitness Center
- Thorough and easy-to-follow safety guidelines are posted at the fitness entrance.
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants are used to clean all communal areas with special attention made to all high-touch surfaces.
- All soft surfaces are cleaned with hospital-grade anti-microbial disinfectant and water.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in restroom.
- All furniture, fitness equipment and room layouts accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- All guest touch points are sanitized after each use, including fitness equipment, credit card devices (where applicable), pens, registration countertops, and locker room keys.
Park Shore Waikiki is a proud member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) Safe Stay Program and exceeds all AHLA health and safety protocols.