COVID-19 TRAVEL & SAFETY
1. Where can I find the hotel's safety & cleanliness guidelines?
Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is at the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality. Please visit our “Be Well. Stay Well.” Safety & Cleanliness protocols for details.
2. Where can I find what hotel amenities and services are currently available or unavailable?
Due to recent government orders surrounding COVID-19, some hours of operations and services may vary throughout the resort. We have created a Hotel Updates page with the most updated information on amenities and services currently available for our guests.
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION
1. WHERE IS THE HOTEL LOCATED?
Park Shore Waikiki is located on the Diamond Head side of Waikiki, directly across from world-famous Kuhio Beach and Kapiolani Park in Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii.
Our property’s address is: 2586 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Our property’s phone number is: 1-808-922-0411
Our property’s toll-free phone number is: 1-855-843-3820
Our Reservation email address is: email@example.com
2. WHAT ARE YOUR GUEST PARKING CHARGES?
Our overnight parking charges are:
- Overnight hotel guest parking: Valet parking $45 per day plus tax with in/out privileges
Parking at our restaurants or events:
- $8 for the first two hours, $8 each additional hour
NOTE: Oversized vehicles will not fit in the hotel parking garage. If you have what you believe may be an oversized vehicle, please call the hotel to confirm whether the garage can accommodate the vehicle.
3. WHAT OTHER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
Local taxi companies are on call day and night. In addition, Uber and Lyft services are available.
1. WHAT IS THE COST OF THE RESORT AMENITY FEE AND WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THAT FEE?
We have combined the most widely used services and amenities into the Daily Resort Amenity Fee for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. The Resort Amenity Fee applies to all reservations and is a nightly charge plus taxes, per occupied room per night. The fee, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
DAILY RESORT AMENITY FEE:
$25+Taxes per night for stays now through March 31, 2021
$42+Taxes per night for stays on or after April 1, 2021
RESORT AMENITY FEE INCLUSIONS:
- Unlimited Local & Long-Distance Calls
- GoPro® Usage – Hero 7, With Select Accessories
- In-Room Hawaiian Blend Coffee
- Sunscreen & After-Sun Lotion, Located Poolside
- High-Speed Internet
- 3rd Floor Pool & Deck (8am-Sunset)
- Use Of Beach & Pool Towels
- Use Of Beach Chairs, Beach Mats, Beach Candy, Ocean Floats
- Ice Machines (Floors 3,7,10,14 & 18)
- Fitness Center located 3rd Floor(6A-9P)
- Luggage Storage For Early Arrivals/Late Departure
- Wake-Up Call Service
- In-Room Google Chromecast® Entertainment Streaming
The fee amount, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
By Hawaii State law, effective July 1, 2019, the Transient Accommodation Tax 10.25%, in addition to the Hawaii State Excise Tax 4.712% will be imposed on the Resort Amenity Fee for all new and existing reservations. The total amount will be $51.73 USD* per room per night. The fee amount, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. WHAT ARE THE HOTEL TAXES?
By Hawaii state law, there are two hotel taxes: The Transient Accommodations Tax of 10.25% and the General Excise Tax of 4.712%
Taxes are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. DO YOU HAVE ACCESSIBLE GUESTROOMS?
We have dedicated ADA guestrooms that are equipped with grab bars, roll in showers, shower chair. We also have TDD equipment available on request. Please inquire with our front desk or reservations department for any special requests prior to your arrival: 808-922-0411.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR EXTRA PERSON CHARGES? ARE ROLLAWAY BEDS OR CRIBS AVAILABLE?
Extra person charges are $45 plus taxes per night. Rollaway beds may be available in select guestrooms upon request, and are included in the extra person fee. Maxiumum one rollaway per room.
Portable baby beds (similar to Pac N Play ® ) are available upon request at no charge. Maximum one per room.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION / DEPOSIT POLICY?
Cancellation Policy: Cancel 72 hours (3 day) prior to your arrival date to avoid penalty of one night room and tax. For arrivals during the Holiday season (12/24 - 1/2), any modified or cancelled reservations within 30 days of arrival date will be charged the FULL STAY of the original reservation. The cancellation charge is non-refundable, and non transferable. All charges will be processed and confirmed is USD.
6. DOES YOUR HOTEL ACCEPT PETS AND WHAT IS THE PET POLICY?
Park Shore Waikiki is pet-friendly. Please review our pet policy prior to your arrival for the comfort of yourself and your pet.
If you are planning to travel with your pet to or from the State of Hawaii, please visit the Hawaii Department of Agriculture website for important checklists and required forms prior to your arrival.
A $200 deposit will be charged upon check-in as a damage deposit for any non-service animal. This deposit may be returned upon checkout following inspection of the room.
The stay fee for pets is $50 for up to five (5) nights; $10 per night for any additional nights.
- Only one (1) pet of any species under 25 pounds allowed per room.
- A verified cell phone number must be provided at check-in.
- Pets left alone in a room must be in their respective travel carrier.
- Pets must be leashed at ALL TIMES.
- Pets are not allowed in the fitness center, pool area and any time in the lobby. They are restricted to travel outside of the hotel only.
- Housekeeping service will NOT be provided when the guest room is occupied by the pet either alone or with the family.
7. WHAT CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards. We do not accept cash deposits.
8. WHAT ARE THE FREE REWARDS MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE?
FACILITIES & SERVICES
1. DO YOU HAVE A FITNESS CENTER? WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Yes, we have a fitness facility with the latest equipment located on the 3rd floor. Open to hotel guests only, daily 6am – 9pm*.
To ensure our guests’ safety and comply with social distancing guidelines, reservations are required for use of the fitness center.
*(please note the fitness center will be closed twice daily for disinfecting; this process will take up to thirty (30) minutes.
2. DO YOU HAVE A SWIMMING POOL? AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Yes, our large, stunning swimming pool offers some of the best ocean and sunset views on the island. Enjoy your time in the sun on a lounge chair or cabana.
Our pool is open daily from: 8am - Sunset
Towels are available at the front desk
3. IS THERE DRY CLEANING OR GUEST LAUNDRY AVAILABLE?
We offer off-property dry cleaning services.
Dry cleaning can be dropped off daily to the front desk by 8:00 a.m. to be returned to the property after 6:00 p.m. Any dry cleaning received after 8:00 a.m. will be returned to the property the following day at 6:00 p.m.
We have several coin operated facilities within a ½ mile from property.
1. DO YOU HAVE ROOM SERVICE?
No. Door Dash and UberEats are readily available.
2. DO YOU ALLOW SMOKING ON PROPERTY OR IN YOUR GUESTROOMS?
For the comfort of all our guests, we do not allow smoking anywhere on our property or in our guestrooms.
3. WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Our check-in time is 3 p.m.
Our check-out time is 11 a.m.
4. WHAT CURRENCY DOES THE HOTEL ACCEPT?
All are rates are quoted and collected in USD only